FasterFunds Lending is a fast-paced, growing, commercial hard money lender in New Town St. Charles. We are part of the FasterHouse family of companies where our primary service lines include flipping and wholesaling houses, hard money lending, single-family rental homes, investor education and a traditional real estate brokerage.
FasterFunds Lending is currently seeking an excellent loan processor to expand their operations department. The ideal candidate is exceptionally organized, enjoys working on multiple projects at once, is a quick learner, loves managing paperwork and is great at working independently.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Follow up with loan applicants to get the information needed for pre-approvals
- Prepare loan packets to send to the bank
- Follow up with borrowers to confirm loan details
- Ensure banks have all the necessary documents to provide funding for the loan
- Collect proof of insurance on properties prior to closing
- Accurately input data into our loan software program
- Assist with answering phone calls
- Serve as a backup for our loan servicer
Required qualifications and skills:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working in a bank, title company, mortgage office or law firm
- Efficient with the use of technology (i.e. Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times
- Good written and oral communication skills
A few things about us:
- Our mission is to improve, serve and support the community.
- Our environment is fun and fast paced. It’s a small business so it’s important everyone carries their weight.
This position is benefits eligible. Benefits include:
- Health and short-term disability insurance
- 401k retirement plan
- Earned time off
- Holiday pay
- Casual dress work environment
Job Type: Full-time
Schedule: Monday – Friday
Compensation: $16-20/ hour
SEND: Resume and Cover Letter to Suzanne@FasterFundsLending.com